"How can you effectively market my home for 1%"
This is the first question everyone asks as they feel like there must be a catch somewhere. The easiest way to answer your question is to inform our clients what we do and what we don’t do so everyone understands the process and has realistic expectations.
What We Do:
- We take professional photos ALWAYS
- We put your home on the MLS and every major real estate website (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and dozens more)
- We answer and return calls promptly and efficiently
- We handle all paperwork
- We negotiate transactions and represent you fully from the first moment we meet to the closing table
- We schedule appointments to show your home and monitor who enters and exits your home
What We Don't Do:
- We DO NOT discount a buying agent’s commission (that is like fishing with no bait)
- We absolutely do not list homes for unrealistic prices
- We don’t do open houses
- We don’t cater events at your home
- We don’t force you to pay for print media
- We don’t do broker tours
In short, we do what works. In 2014 according to the National Association of Realtors 92% of people shopping for homes did so online and that number continues to rise. Also according to the National Association of Realtors only 9% of people found the home they eventually purchased through an open house and undoubtedly almost all of those people were also shopping online for homes. Web traffic for Real Estate marketing has exploded in the past few years and foot traffic continues to decline across all types of commerce not just real estate.
Just think about all of the time you spend shopping on your phone, computer, or ipad compared to the amount of time you spend driving to and walking around a store. Drive through neighborhoods and notice how many packages everyone has on their door that is shipped directly to them.
There is not a major corporation in america that would agree to spending triple their advertising budget in order to reach 9% more people. Why would you?
When home buyers go online they will see your home with professional retouched photos on ALL the major websites looking as good as it possibly can. So many agents today don’t do professional photos because they cost money despite the fact that homes with professional photos are viewed online 118% more often, sell 50% faster, and 39% closer to the asking price.
We focus on what works.